Return policynot honored

The item was supposed to fit my vehicle and I checked and it was confirmed on the seller's check but id did not fit.

Compatibility

To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please choose a vehicle from the "My Garage" list OR enter your vehicle’s details below.

[show all compatible vehicles]

This part is compatible with 3 vehicle(s) matching 2012 Infinity Q X 56 Base Sport Utility 4-Door 5.6 L 5552 CC V 8 GAS D O H C Naturally Aspirated. Compatibilities are defined by the seller for vehicles typically fitted for operation within the original listing country.
In the notes section below, Quantity refers to total required for given vehicle
Notes Year Make Model Trim Engine   2012 Infiniti Q X 56 Base Sport Utility 4-Door 5.6 L 5552 CC V 8 GAS D O H C Naturally Aspirated   2012 Infiniti Q X 56 Base Sport Utility 4-Door 5.6 L 5552 CC V 8 GAS D O H C Naturally Aspirated   2012 Infiniti Q X 56 Base Sport Utility 4-Door 5.6 L 5552 CC V 8 GAS D O H C Naturally Aspirated

Also as you also can see the terms for returns were open to me 

**Return Policy**:
-The item must be in the same condition as sent
-Must not be used or damaged 
-Buyer pays shipping for the return of the item

**Buyers**:
-Please make sure that you are purchasing the correct part number so that you do not have to hassle with the return. Please take a look at our return policy if you need to return an item! 

-Please contact us before if you want to return the item and include in the returned package your eBay account name. 

-If you are not sure a part number will fit your vehicle, please message us on eBay and ask us and we will for sure help you and guide you so that you do not have to bother with the return! 

*Note:**
-All warranties on the package/label are not supported by our company. We have a 30 day return policy. Any warranty purchased via eBay (such as Square Trade/ Assurant /other warranties purchased on eBay) or the manufacturer's warranty is handled by their policies and is not covered by our policies or company. If you purchase a warranty on eBay, please contact eBay or the warranty company to resolve any warranty issues. Thank you!  

Finally I asked for the return before the 30 day return policy and I was willing to pay for the shipping as stated on their return policy

It is really not acceptable that they would decline my return request and that e bay won't do anything to enforce that the seller shall comply with their clearly advertised terms just because they can close my return request without no reason at all.

DO NOT BUY THERE THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR TERMS!!!
THE PART DOES NOT FIT THE VEHICLE!!!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Return policynot honored

Why didnt you just open an return is the resolution center with the reason as item not as described then escalate it as soon as ebay allows it to be? You would already have had all your money back including original shipping cost. When an item is not as described the seller has to pay for any return shipping, not you. The seller is most likely not going to send any return shipping label so you just win by default.  Instead you got yourself all worked up for nothing.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Return policynot honored

Go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

Open a Not As Described Dispute.

The first suggestion in a Not As Described Dispute is to Contact the Seller.

You have already done that.

Escalate to a Claim.

The seller is allowed to demand that the purchase be returned before refunding.

The seller may be required to send you return postage. Or you may be told to pay for this yourself.

USE A TRACKED SERVICE.*

When the part shows returned to the seller, you will be refunded.

The only question is who pays for the return shipping.

You only have 30days from delivery to open an eBay Dispute.

If that deadline has passed you can still Dispute through Paypal.

The PP Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

The system is basically the same but PP insists that the Buyer pays for the return shipping.

Again, when the part is shown to be back with the seller, you will be refunded.

And you have a third level of Buyer Protection from the credit card you use to back your PP account. Card policies differ.

*You may be able to get a small discount if you sign up for the Solutions for Small Business program of Canada Post. You don't have to be a business.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Return policynot honored

mcrlmn
Community Member

Simply open an 'item not as described' claim.

Go to the Resolution Centre and follow the directions.

Escalate to a claim asap.

Ignore all the seller's long-winded policy bla bla in the listing.

The seller will have to pay/provide a shipping label and accept return.

You should expect a full refund which includes the S&H you initially paid.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply