Why does Ebay remove my purchase history after two months?

omk2345
Community Member

To: Director and to whom it may concern,

I don't know why Ebay  moves purchased history to another place after two months? 

This screws up my update follow up for my purchased itemomers.
I kept on updating and followed up my items

I had no problem until end of last year because general delivery days were 2035 days.

But all of a sudden the sellers especially from China extend the delivery days as 20-60 days.

So what happens, if I don't get the item exactly 60 days later, the next day, my purchased record will be removed to  other  site and later, you willomersnot see your purchased history anymore.You have search.But if you forget for a month, you will lose your item and will not have a refund. Not only that,but , if the delivery date is 90 days you have remember by heart after 60 days 

We all have computer system but Ebay is dragging us to remember my item for a month by heart.There is no way on Ebay to follow up the item. You have to click on each item to find out it unless you remember about your item in detail by heart, . what a sweat to follow up for the item you paid for and. who will be willing to spend so much effort and time to buy on Ebay in the future. I myself is considering using Amazon even I have pay for delivery membership. In order to save time and effort, I rather use other sites

I hope you should realize this problem and fix it other wise you will meet the same problems from your customers.

I still love EBAY.

MK OH 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBay staff do not read these forums -- just other buyers and sellers.

To see older purchases

Purchase history allows you to view Last 60 days / 2017 / 2016 / 2015 -- pick which date range you want to see.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Use Paypal to track your purchases older than 60 days. It's under Account Activity.

And you may want to consider temporarily halting purchases from China in favour of sellers from North America, until the Chinese mail searches for fentanyl cease. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

EBay has 140 million listings everyday.

They remove old information after 60-90 days because they need the space at their data farms.

Instead of depending on someone else, use your Calendar to mark estimated last day for delivery.

And Paypal, as a financial institution, keeps records almost indefinitely.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply