asked for new invoice "didnt see in time"

I waited for 2 days for a new invoice to combine my two orders. I recieved a message saying sorry we didnt see in time. 10-11 hours later they shipped it out to me in the same box which weighed 4kg. From 125 km away in the same Provence. So it was $25 dollars shipping for each item. But I got it in the same box but had to pay $56 dollars in shipping? Thats more then either of the items. I bought something from the same seller that was 10kg and the shipping was $44 dollars... Is it possible to get back some money i paid extra for shipping seperate when they actually combined the shipping like I wanted. But then still charged me as if it was shipped seperate. Also.. the request for an invoice was sending it to my email as if i was the seller at times... Very very discouraged to the point where i want to leave negative feedback.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

you need to reach out to the seller, and ask them if they can refund you the difference, for the shipping over charge. Don't say you are going to leave negative feedback if you don't get a refund, because that is considered feedback extortion, and is very frowned apon..

First things first, write your seller, and ask for a partial refund, see where that gets you,.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Did the seller offer combined shipping, or were you merely asking if they could?
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Poor customer service -- but surprisingly from time to time it is actually cheaper to send two packages than one combined.

Combined shipping does not necessarily mean discounted shipping.

I agree you should politely draw the customer's attention to the added cost for two shipments and ask for their suggestions about the discrepancy particularly since you had asked before they shipped.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply