Ebay shipping?

anca_37
Community Member
Hello everyone!

I haven't used Ebay in some years so a lot of these changes I've heard of are kinda freaking me out lol

I live in Alberta, Canada and I ordered a couple flannels from the U.S for an upcoming convention I'm going to and one of them ended up at Glendale Heights....I've heard several people say their packages have gotten lost or they don't receive them at all and these items are quite special to me as they are for a cosplay that's quite important to me. Is it true that most packages end up lost there? Maybe I'm being paranoid but I get very anxious with shipping from places I'm not familiar with 😖

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marnotom!
Community Member
We’ve seen quite a few posts from people who have said that their purchases that went through the eBay International Shipping system seemed to stop once they reached Glendale Heights, but very few of those people followed up to let us know if they pursued a refund and/or what happened next.

The latest round of complaints about eIS and its handling of items concerns significant delays once items reach the Glendale Heights hub. But we have no way of knowing how representative these posts are of the experiences Canadian buyers are having with items forwarded by eIS.

My suggestion would be to try to be as Zen as possible about your shipment and avoid checking its tracking information until just before its first estimated delivery date. Checking the tracking once or twice daily is sort of the adult equivalent of a kid on a road trip asking, “Are we there yet?” every twenty minutes. It doesn’t do anything to help things along. It will get there when it gets there.