I would likePlease I would like to have a bill to get a refund. With the purchase confirmation it do

Please I would like to have a bill to get a refund. With the purchase confirmation it doesn’t work, I would appreciate an invoice. My confirmation is numbered

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I would likePlease I would like to have a bill to get a refund. With the purchase confirmation it do

This is a member to member Board and not monitored by eBay workers.

When did you order the item?

When did you pay for the item?

If you paid, the item has probably been shipped.

On the listing at the right side there is a link called Contact Seller.

Ask her when the item was shipped, what service was used, and the tracking number.

Mostly you just want a response.

Do NOT allow the seller to promise a replacement. This is a scam.

If more than 20 days have passed (from North America, allow 30 days from Asia) go to the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

Est-ce que vous etes francais? Clickez sur le drapeau canadien. La, vous pouvez trouver le site franco-candien. C'est peut-etre plus simple.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

This is a member to member Board and not monitored by eBay workers.

When did you order the item?

When did you pay for the item?

If you paid, the item has probably been shipped.

On the listing at the right side there is a link called Contact Seller.

Ask her when the item was shipped, what service was used, and the tracking number.

Mostly you just want a response.

Do NOT allow the seller to promise a replacement. This is a scam.

If more than 20 days have passed (from North America, allow 30 days from Asia) go to the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

Est-ce que vous etes francais? Clickez sur le drapeau canadien. La, vous pouvez trouver le site franco-candien. C'est peut-etre plus simple.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply