seller did not ship. resoultion ended case early, without cause.

The item did not arrive. I waited a couple extra weeks since it was coming from overseas.  I then contacted the seller and asked for a replacement be sent. A couple days later the seller indicated replacement was sent and would be 20 days coming. Interesting coincidence  that ebay  resolution is for a 21 day period. I waited until two days before ebay said they would close the case April 6. I tried to contact them all day on April 4 but their site was " oops, we have had a technical difficulty, please try again later"  down. The next morning, April 5 which is still a day before ebay said the case would automatically close, I receive noticed that they have closed it. I gave the seller a chance to make it right, waited patiently 5 months for an item, followed ebay rules to the letter. Ebay knows it's site was down for an extended period, ebay auto system closes a case early is just WRONG. I do feel ebay should set this right. james
View Entire Topic

Open a case on PayPal. You have 180 days from date of payment to do it. But it's better doing it now.

Did you pay with a credit card through PayPal? If so, you can also call them to see if they can do something. Good luck!