All I want for Christmas...

All I want for Christmas is:

For eBay to stop tinkering with Categories and Item Specifics. Enough already!!!

And an end to everything Covid....But on that note, not going to push my luck!! It's important to have hope!!!

-Lotz

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Yes...an end to all the bad and the beginning of a little good!! Would be nice to hear nothing but good news...doesn't have to be unicorns and rainbows every day but more positive energy out there would be a great gift!

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for putting out that positive vibe! Kids always make me smile...and remind me that we all started out good!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Sigh...I'm happy to see I'm not the only one making sure my kids can appreciate "old school" music and movies and put some of the "classics" into their playlists! The mix of old and new is my thing! I love seeing the younger generation appreciate and add a new tech twist to classics. (And why my teen and tween kids still like to come with me to vintage toy shows! Well if they ever open them up again!)

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Years before Boney M did their version in the mid-70s, a certain songwriter in Sweden (hint, hint) did their own version...

The foundation of ABBA, Merry Christmas!!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply