Best supplier of small rigid mailers?

Hi-I have recently started to sell on ebay and am looking for a consistent, reliable, and best value for cost supplier of small rigid carboard mailers. I would have to purchase online and have them delivered by mail. Amazon does not seem to have any of the 4 1/8 x 5 7/8 inch (10.5 x 14.8 cm) size appropriate for mailing postcard sized items safely and I have tried many Google searches. I cannot find the size I need unless I purchase from the UK in bulk . Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I am curious where people get their supplies from when they don't have access to large cities or couriers? Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I've bought stayflat mailers from Uline in the past but you would have to purchase 100 or 200 at a time and they are probably slightly larger than what you are asking about. Also, shipping  can be expensive. I see a few 6x8" stay flats on Amazon but I suspect that the size you are looking for is uncommon.

Instead of using a cardboard mailer, have you considered using a Kraft envelope with some type of stiffener inside of it?  It would probably be less expensive and easier to find. Something like this...

https://www.staples.ca/products/866298-en-staples-kraft-catalogue-envelopes-with-quickstrip-closure-...

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I use the Pratt MJ-2 from Amazon Canada. They're 7x9, but they cost less than most other sizes and seem to be decent quality. They weigh a little over 50g.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hi Many thanks for your response. I have in the past  used recycled cardboards in plain white envelopes but found that they arent' as tough  and I need a Iot of tape to secure the edges. It makes the letter look more like I am sending merchandise and not a letter. I use lettermail a lot. The envelpes you suggest are too large at 5 x 7. Alison

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thanks, I will have a look but am looking for the smaller size. Roughly 4 x 6 inches (4 1/8 x 5 7/8 inch) . I would buy cases if I could find any. I get cards from the UK sent to me in them but can't find any over here to purchase. These are perfect for mailing my postcards and small greeting cards in .IMG-5996.jpgIMG-5995.jpg

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Since we got our Shipping Supplies coupon today, I wonder if eBay will be adding these card mailers to the mix?
It makes more sense than having both  colour and  black branded poly mailers in the same sizes at the same price.

The branded supplies are overpriced, but once we subtract the value of the coupon they become reasonable.

I ordered 100 small poly mailers which were priced at $30+ before taxes and paid less than $4 after coupon and taxes.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

i use U.LINE you can go on there web site and they will shipp to your door. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanks but they don't have the right size at Uline. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply