Is it justy me or

does Rogers service suck?

I had to call their tech support for my business and was put on hold for over 25 minutes. That wasn't the worst part. I had to listen to a commercial that bragged about how fast their stuff was and blah blah blah for 25 minutes.

They should work on improving the speed of their tech support first.

Rather than make me listen to their commercial for 25 minutes. How about putting me on to a classic rock station while I wait for tech support?

I would be in a better mood when I finally got to talk to a technician.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Is it justy me or

valve37
Community Member

Do the correct thing Lurk, switch to Bell.

Pays a much higher div  $2.27 vs $1.58.

I hate tel companies that piggy back off Bell. They use our fibre networks, switching centres etc on and on.

Speaking of fibre, getting Bell fibre to the curb this month!

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Is it justy me or

Valve. I will never ever go back to Bell.

The reason why everyone uses their networks is because they had a monopoly for so long.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Is it justy me or

I hate tel companies that piggy back off Bell. They use our fibre networks, switching centres etc on and on.

Many companies would love to run their own wires, and this is how it looks like if they are all allowed to:

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/kliza/5058113720/

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Is it justy me or

valve37
Community Member

"The reason why everyone uses their networks is because they had a monopoly for so long."

No, it's because they have none of their own. Whose switching centres and networks do you think you use when you dial just about anywhere?

When you dial a number it just doesn't go into thin air and they answer at the other end.;-)

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Is it justy me or

valve37
Community Member

Many companies would love to run their own wires, and this is how it looks like if they are all allowed to:

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/kliza/5058113720/

I used to have to climb up into that chit. And it wasn't with hi lifts like the whimps use today. Spurs were the order of the day.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Is it justy me or

Several times a year an invoice will arrive in the mail from Bell for a 1-800 business number I cancelled at least 5 or 6 years ago.  In a big envellope.  Tried contacting them once, and got tranferred from one dept to another, till finally someone said basically: "there is nothing we can do".

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Is it justy me or

Whose switching centres and networks do you think you use when you dial just about anywhere?

I would imagine that Rogers has their own. I made a significant savings by switching from Bell to Rogers for my business phone.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Is it justy me or

... hi lifts like the whimps use today ...

🙂

check this one out. my wife got dizzy halfway of this video and left

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO6YiImtMXM

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Is it justy me or

valve37
Community Member

Whose switching centres and networks do you think you use when you dial just about anywhere?

I would imagine that Rogers has their own. I made a significant savings by switching from Bell to Rogers for my business phone.

Ask Rogers where they got your tel# as well as where your call digits are interprupted when you call out and directed be it in London or accross the world.  

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Is it justy me or

If Bell is wholesaling use of their lines to other companies who charge less than Bell, then maybe Bell charges too much to the end user.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Is it justy me or

Pierre the service I got was good when I finally got through to the tech, but my main complaint is having to sit through their annoying commercial for 25 minutes.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply