It is better to give then to receive

All I want for Christmas if for Pitney Bowes to go bankrupt...........

Think of the wonderful gift that would be for the entire EBay community. Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Did you think it through?

Pitney Bowes administers the discounted postage purchased by Canadian sellers through PayPal.

Where would that leave Canadian sellers?

And no, there is nobody out there capable of replacing them that quickly.  They are by far the largest and most efficient (not perfect, just most efficient).

Pitney Bowes is a multi billion dollar public company based in the USA:

http://www.pitneybowes.com/us

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

@pierrelebel wrote:

Did you think it through?

Pitney Bowes administers the discounted postage purchased by Canadian sellers through PayPal.

Where would that leave Canadian sellers?

And no, there is nobody out there capable of replacing them that quickly.  They are by far the largest and most efficient (not perfect, just most efficient).

Pitney Bowes is a multi billion dollar public company based in the USA:

http://www.pitneybowes.com/us

I was only partly serious. I assume you are familiar with the concept of humour.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I do not find any humour in wishing a company go under and their employees lose their jobs.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Okay, Mr Spock. Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Actually Yoda would be more precise. 

Yoda_Postage_Stamp.jpg

Photobucket
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Yoda had a sense of humour though..........

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I thought your joke was OK, people need to lighten up a little, I wish Wal-Mart would go belly up and do us all a favour who needs **bleep** merchandise
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@2014sportsterguy wrote:
I thought your joke was OK, people need to lighten up a little, I wish Wal-Mart would go belly up and do us all a favour who needs **bleep** merchandise

Agreed. **bleep** WalMart, wish they would go bankrupt too. Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

My "wish" would be for people to look at and research their purchases and buy more items made in Canada or even in the USA. This includes not only manufactured products but also food products. You may pay a little more but I believe the better quality is there and you're helping save Canadian or N. American jobs. 

Photobucket
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

You got that right Deacon, how do consumers save money on products that fall apart before normal use or wear is Wal-mart.

I will be taken your advice pay now or pay later and charity starts at home first, merry Christmas my biker friend and friends.
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@prior-of-verity*shake-hands-with-your-devil wrote:

My "wish" would be for people to look at and research their purchases and buy more items made in Canada or even in the USA. This includes not only manufactured products but also food products. You may pay a little more but I believe the better quality is there and you're helping save Canadian or N. American jobs. 

Assuming you can find them. Canadian and American manufacturing is an endangered species these days. I'd gladly buy a product that was manufactured assembled and made with North American Parts, but I would be hard pressed to find a North American presence in any category I collect/buy.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply