What eBay change would you like undone?

If you could get a reversal on 1 eBay system change which one you choose? Recent or distant past included. Something that has made selling or buying much more difficult on eBay?

I know there are folks out there that live their life by the rule it is what is, so just deal with it. Change  just for the sake of change, when it does not improve things or make a seller or buyer's life easier is not good change. And by calling everything improvements, is just playing with words. Some changes, with strength in numbers can cause change to be undone. Like the other old adage, It never hurts to ask!!

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

As a side....If you can name a change eBay has made to make your life easier...

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Prorated fvf credits for partial refunds will make my life easier. Whether or not this should've already been implemented is up for debate, but objectively, I'm happy it's being implemented. Also the $0.30 credit for order cancellations past the hour mark too.

If they could reverse the new listing form that'd be great. It stinks and when it gives me the feedback box for suggesting improvements, it's even plagued by that "type one character then it deselects the text box" so I've resorted to one-word feedbacks such as "bad", "**bleep**" and just "no". The only feature I like about the new listing form is it gives the same functionality as facebook marketplace by allowing you to add photos from your phone to a listing you are creating on your computer. That is the only positive I've found, everything else is horrible compared to the old listing form that I keep switching back to.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It stinks and when it gives me the feedback box for suggesting improvements, it's even plagued by that "type one character then it deselects the text box"

Are you by any chance using Grammarly? That add-on was associated with causing "one character at a time" issues when posting messages or feedback comments. Try disabling it and see if that makes a difference for you.

-=-=-

If I could restore one feature on eBay that has been removed, I would have to choose between restoring wild card searches or the old "All Lists" page that displayed the Watch List and other lists on a single page.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Really starting to miss seeing a detailed bill of monthly charges all in 1 nice neat format and the having control of my sales funds collected to do with them what I wanted from PayPal.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I  would LOVE to go back to using paypal for my funds  and not have Ebay collect my payments (and hold it for several days),  I  no longer purchase items on Ebay as I used to have a Paypal balance to use from sales so they have lost that trade, I  also sell on Etsy and alothough they collect payments I  have access to the funds almost instantly, no waiting days for the hold to clear.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I'm happy enough with MP, the greater transparency is helpful, but I would also like to have the ability to use MP funds to buy.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply