Why do some posters have no links?

I noticed that some posters have only their names on their posts, while others also have their feedback score and link to their activity/listings.

Why?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Same issue on eBay.com. A couple of topics there. Apparently been going on for a few days now. Sometimes is normal, sometimes not showing anything.

Another eBay glitch.

Should we start a topic on called eBay glitch or the day. Probably not. It would get so many posts!
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@richardcm wrote:
Same issue on eBay.com. A couple of topics there. Apparently been going on for a few days now. Sometimes is normal, sometimes not showing anything.

Another eBay glitch.

Should we start a topic on called eBay glitch or the day. Probably not. It would get so many posts!

Any flags that do get attached to Canadian sellers have always seemed to be substantially less when you compare with US sellers. Even moreso lately.

Ships from Canada and Free Pick Up....Ummm Woo hoo!!

-Lotz

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

@reallynicestamps - it's the current Khoros display issue we're working with them to resolve. Also intermittently impacted are profile photos. I've had to upload mine twice now on the .com boards. 

Khoros is still looking into it, and working on a permanent fix. The temporary solution is to restart some of their servers, which they've been doing. However, restarting servers can cause general wonkiness on the boards for up to an hour, so they're trying to be strategic about when they reboot them. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daTyrsJyacQ 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

October 9 now and I still don't see links to listings under board members names

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Same, it usually come and go. But since more than a week i see everyone with no profil picture or anything, just the names

I guess ebay fees are too low to pay someone to fix that

Message 6 of 6
latest reply