pot tv

Just noticed anti pot TV ads on TV,is this to protect our kids are Harpo's cheap trick to go after JT........ Not pro or con but seems another negative ad if we really know why it's being showed. What cha think am I off track?
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

pot tv

You're right on track. Smiley Wink

Unless each day can be looked back upon by an individual
as one in which he has had some fun, some joy, some
real satisfaction, that day is a loss.
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

pot tv

@2014sportsterguy wrote:
Just noticed anti pot TV ads on TV,is this to protect our kids are Harpo's cheap trick to go after JT........ Not pro or con but seems another negative ad if we really know why it's being showed. What cha think am I off track?

These ads are right on track. 

The effects of pot on little children are not well known and we should err on the side of caution.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

pot tv

Harper is correct. The pot habit doesn't stop there. A large bust in London a week ago resulted in not only pot but crack, heroin, date **bleep**, handguns, machine gun, ammunition, cash and 4 dealers.  

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

pot tv

You are on track.

The conservatives are the only ones who feels strongly against it.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

pot tv

And that's good that they hold the power.

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

pot tv

Valve your comment sounds like your one of those people who think guns kill people .... What does pot have to do with all that other stuff you said .. NOTHING .. Pot is not a gate way drug that leads to 1000 things whatever you try first is the gateway whether it be booze,,, cigarettes,crack doesn't matter ...

Harper can be scientifically and very factually be proven WRONG

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

pot tv

There is no science about the effect of it on nobody ..

You know how the scientific world Determined pot kills braincells ..

They hooked up chimps to mask and fed them so much pot smoke that they died due to lack of Oxygen (Which is know to Scientifically kill braincells ...

In other words If I sophicate you and you die and they test you an see dead braincells they can determine it was pot that did it NOT THE LACK OF OXYGEN NO that would be silly to think lack of oxygen would kill braincells lets say it was pot.

I can tell you one thing have a drunk abusive father is proven to have huge affects on children ... the 1001 deadly chemicals are proven to harm children so where is harper on this ...

Harper  is just trying to play his card but the educated will know what is what .. It is one thing to hate something it is different to blindly try to factual state something is really actually bad for you ..

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

pot tv

Valve.

If the government legalizes marijuana and takes it out the hands of criminals.

The sellers won't need illegal weapons to protect themselves.

Marijuana can only be considered as a gateway drug because the same people who sell are the same people who sell the hard stuff.

Alcohol is definately a gateway drug. Just ask Rob Ford.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

pot tv

@nuvistors wrote:

@2014sportsterguy wrote:

These ads are right on track. 

The effects of pot on little children are not well known and we should err on the side of caution.

The Harper Gov't would not allocate millions for ads against it if it were not for Justin.

Every fool knows that.

Thank Justin for the health warnings. 🙂

Our current Gov't only cares about votes.

Unless each day can be looked back upon by an individual
as one in which he has had some fun, some joy, some
real satisfaction, that day is a loss.
Message 10 of 15
latest reply

pot tv

Most likely know little of what pot does to our health but seems if more pot smokers more drivers under the influence.
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

pot tv

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

pot tv

How do you just make a comment without replying to someone?

Anyhow......I seen the ad for the first time tonight......and I laughed. Harper is such a lost cause.

a) We'll never get rid of marijuana and it's a pure waste of time and money and jail cells to keep trying.

b) Legalize it and make money from it like they have in the US and other countries.

c) What the ad said is so misleading that made me laugh as well.

d) If they want to make something illegal then make it booze. History has shown how much it has devastated families, cost people their homes and jobs. Made people addicts. Causes more violence than any other drug. The hypocrisy of this government (and others) is they will happily keep a drug with a long and bad history, but they will keep a drug illegal that on it's worse day just makes you want an Oreo cookie at 2am. 

26010214.jpg

Photobucket
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

pot tv

LOLOL that too funny

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

pot tv

Pot is not the gateway.

Tobacco is.

In my opinion, pot, tobacco and alcohol should all be legal, taxed and sold in provincially controlled stores only. Mr. Elmwood could give us a good idea on how they control sales to those who should not be buying. (Minors, the inebriated).

We used to live next door to a halfway house. The recovering addicts had one thing in common. They all smoked. Most were chain smokers. Drove me nuts because they would toss their butts into my garden where I was growing tomatoes. (Tobacco mosaic virus was my concern). The house had a pretty good recovery rate, around 20%. Basically they were switching the addiction from drugs of any and all sorts to religion.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply