No delivery so far. It's 8 days overdue. Beware of ***I'll never order from them again.

May order is 8 days overdue. I'll never order from them again.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

No delivery so far. It's 8 days overdue. Beware of ***I'll never order from them again.

Is it past estimated delivery date? Yes? Open an item not received case.
No? Then don’t worry about it till it is.

Also calling out users in a post will likely get this deleted or at least edited. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

https://resolutioncentre.ebay.ca/

Actions for buyers

Create or view a request
You can report that your item hasn't arrived, start a return, or view your past requests next to your order in Purchase History.
Go to Purchase History
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@herberpollinge-0 wrote:

May order is 8 days overdue. I'll never order from them again.

@herberpollinge-0 

An important consideration to make is that once an item has been dropped off by the seller and put in the mail stream, they have NO control of that parcel. As long as they shipped with the service you paid according to the listing in the specified timeframe they have done their job. There can be delays from customs (regularly), mechanical/ package surges  and weather(fires/severe rain/road closure) issues. Must not forget holidays in that mix. Items accidentally get miss sorted. You can even throw in strikes. Estimates are estimates. eBay gets those estimages from info they are given by the postal services and are averages/best case scenarios. They are not perfect. All you can do is be as patient as possible, 

contact the seller letting them know it may  it is late and THEN file an INR, taking the above into consideration.

-Lotz

Old proverb. You may not be first but you could be next.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply