Bulk Uploads To Remove Gallery Plus from all Listings

Hello !
Struggling to find a fix for this ebay error. Came in Tuesday morning to a few fees being charged for subtile and gallery plus - appear to be listing upgrades that I have never used.  I have over 54k listings and going through bulk edit where I can only do 2k at a time is quite time consuming and the edit page keeps crashing. 

I believe I should be able to fix this through the bulk upload option, 

Add a column to that spreadsheet labeled "DeleteFields" and then remove the other columns that you don't want to edit.  The value that you will add under the "DeleteFields" column is "Item.SubTitle".

This should fix the sub title upgrade but I am unsure how to get all my listings out of the  Gallery Plus upgrade. 

Any help is appreciated!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Have you actually checked to see if your listings now have gallery plus checked off?  It's possible that there is a glitch and that eBay is charging sellers by mistake.   When I look at bulk edit it does look as if I have some upgrades but when I look at the actual listings, there are no upgrades.  I haven't seen any charges yet but haven't had any new or renewed listings this week. 

Have you contacted customer service?  It might just be a matter of getting a credit.

To answer your question,  go to sellers hub - active listings and check off edit. Click on the arrow to edit all or select listings.  That will bring you to bulk edit. Once there you can click on the selected list, I wouldn't do them all at one time, and click on bulk edit.  If you scroll down you will see a way to edit upgrades.  There is also a title category that will allow you to take off bold or subtitles.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@thetrucklot wrote:

Hello !
Struggling to find a fix for this ebay error. Came in Tuesday morning to a few fees being charged for subtile and gallery plus - appear to be listing upgrades that I have never used.  I have over 54k listings and going through bulk edit where I can only do 2k at a time is quite time consuming and the edit page keeps crashing. 

I believe I should be able to fix this through the bulk upload option, 

Add a column to that spreadsheet labeled "DeleteFields" and then remove the other columns that you don't want to edit.  The value that you will add under the "DeleteFields" column is "Item.SubTitle".

This should fix the sub title upgrade but I am unsure how to get all my listings out of the  Gallery Plus upgrade. 

Any help is appreciated!

@thetrucklot 

devon@ebay 

Anyone know why for Gallery Plus where applicable it shows 1.05 (AB) vs the quoted/help page of 1.00 for that feature. Tax included and then again after the fact?

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1708552179438.png

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1708552243692.png

This is how it has been since the last update was announced and sellers were charged in error and in advance of the actual announcement. 

-Lotz

Message 3 of 3
latest reply