Hide feature of Purchases isn't working on website

I can no longer 'hide' previous purchases from eBay's website and even deleting them from Mobile app doesn't work.   This used to work until a few days ago.  Some developer broke something and some QA didn't do full testing coverage and some PM approved the broken change into eBay's production servers.  Please fix and learn how to do proper SDLC

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Your purchases will show up in feedback if you receive or get any.

And they are available on your Paypal page.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@bckathome wrote:

I can no longer 'hide' previous purchases...  This used to work until a few days ago. 

tyler@ebay 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I have seen the same issue.  What is funny is if I "un-hide" a previously hidden item so that it appears in my purchase history, and then hide that item again. it will "Hide".  But other completed items won't hide when I click "Hide Order", when the screen refreshes that order is back.

It started a few days ago when I was entering "Feedback" on items I received, and then hiding the items I had given my feedback on to clean up the list and make it easier to find the next item to complete the feedback for.  The first several items hid, then the rest didn't.   I wondered if there was a daily maximum for hiding items, but 2 or 3 days later still can't hide those completed items.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Glad it is not just me !  

grin

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for the tag @ypdc_dennis!

Hi @bckathome - this is a known issue that is being investigated and worked on currently. I've added the user ids of folks who said they're impacted to the open ticket, and am hoping for a speedy resolution. 

Thanks! 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

what is the status on the investigation and resolution?  it is still broken.  clicking on Hide purchase still doesn't hide the purchase via desktop browser.  Deleting purchase from mobile app also still doesn't delete it. 

I need to cleanup my purchases!

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

pointless , useless response

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Message 9 of 9
latest reply