Marketing Tools: Page Not Responding

Another HUGE eBay problem today: I can't access the Marketing Tools at all. I don't know what is going on. I always get the site "Page not Responding".

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Had another nice chat with eBay... finally, they said they would have a technically issue with my account, and it would be a known issue and already be worked on it. Yeah.

Closed.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

izzame
Community Member

I had it all day yesterday when ever I clicked the "sell tab". Out of frustration I tried phoning and got a recording" your call can't be answered due to technical issues"

I guess ebay wants to be an ad bulletin board and sellers and buyers have become the back drop. I haven't attempted today, other things to do

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Just tried this morning, and still NO marketing tools. Tried different browsers, different PC, different network. All same thing.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Have you tried to reach marketing tools by going through manage my store?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Page not responding. As soon I click on "Manage My Store". On eBay.ca and .com the same. It gives me an idea why I am not selling anything since 3 days. eBay must have f*** up something really badly with my account. Will call the service. Again 😞

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Had another nice chat with eBay... finally, they said they would have a technically issue with my account, and it would be a known issue and already be worked on it. Yeah.

Closed.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply