Page Not Responding............

is going on ebay?

I've done everything and still get this BS message when I click My ebay! Plus there are NO ANNOUNCEMENTS so why even bother to mention it??

The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding.
Please try the options below:

• Refresh your browser by holding down the Shift key on your keyboard while clicking on the Refresh or Reload button on your browser.
  • Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page, instead of using a bookmark.
  • Wait a few minutes and try to access the feature again.

If you have waited ten to fifteen minutes and you still can't access your page:

If what you are looking for is unavailable, you may still be able to access other parts of the site from the eBay Home page

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

System seems to be down. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I am SO ANGRY about this day long glitch. For half the day, my account was completely non-existent! Then, just 5 minutes ago, everything magically came back. I feel especially bad for colleagues on here who sell full time and watched a day of sales go. eBay needs to explain more than saying "it's a glitch in the server!" Just watch - they will eventually admit they got hacked.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Does ebay staff even read any of these discussion boards??? Because I keep getting the same issue and it's been far over a week or even TWO that I can't list anything for sale because of this site issue! All I get is "Page Not Responding" error anytime I try to put something up for sale. It would be great if they would fix this, since I'm losing out so much in the meantime, I might as well just take my business elsewhere! Totally ridiculous. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The post you are replying to is from 2014 so you are probably having a different problem but this is a member to member board.  But here are other recent posts here about others having similar issues as you having.

Sometimes ebay staff will read posts but there is no guarantee that they will.  It is best to contact customer service by phone as the more complaints they get the more they will push to fix the problem.  I don't understand why stuff like this happens to just some users.  Are you using IE? I know that ebay sometimes has problems with that browser. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply