Store Glitches - Categories not Showing

I was wondering if anybody elses store categories have disappeared? I'm on EBay.ca but tried EBay.com, tried clearing the cache, tried 3 different desktop and nothing is working. So at this time I got to presume it's EBay itself and of course they can't be reached, there's no email. You pay for a store, they charge you your first born and you can't reach them... What's the point of making billions of dollars if we can't get in touch.
Also when you put like a small HTML, the final page has immense gaps in between the lines for no reason, and I'm not using high powered HTML, this is basic stuff.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

ledisme
Community Member
Ya, I'm having trouble leaving feedback. It won't let me. The filters on sellers pages aren't working either. Something is going on with eBay's site. It's impossible to talk to anyone about it.. it's easier to contact the white house than eBay.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Get ready for another of those eBay site upgrades and unannounced `makeovers` to enhance user engagement (sarcasm).

It is bugs, many bugs and it has been going on for days...

And, seems to be spreading to other parts of the site.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Now it only show "Undefined" and of course I'm the only one in the people I know who has that problem... I swear ebay is out to **bleep** me off.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I clicked on category at the top on the front page of your store and the list of categories did show. I was going to double check it but now I can't get  into stores at all.  Hopefully it is just a Thursday maintenance thing.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

If you check again let me know and if you can take a snip-it that would be awesome. 🙂 thanks for checking it's really appreciated.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Just click on categories to show them.  But if you click on see all at the bottom of the page the left column changes to undefined.  I have no idea why that is happening.

IMG_0012.jpeg

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

It`s still blank on my side when I try and view the categories in my store.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

It's blank after you click on categories at the top?

The 'see all' link at the bottom of the page no longer shows undefined when you click on it but I dont think it is working properly. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply