The watch button has disappeared from auction listings!

How do I now add items to my Watch list?  The button disappeared a couple of weeks ago and hasn't returned!

Thanks for any help/advice.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I just checked my favourite Search and switched to Auction Only

The Watch button was there on two dotCOM and two  dotCA listings.

I was Searching on an iMac desktop and using Firefox as my browser.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for your post, but I'm still having no luck.  I, too, use Firefox, but this issue is also in Chrome as well, whether in Auction Only or Buy It Now ... still no more "Watch" button.  I've no idea why this is happening.  I've tried clearing my site cookies, etc. to no avail.  Weird.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

How many items are on your Watch List? You should be able to watch up to 400 total, active and ended. If you are near that limit, try deleting some old or ended items to make more room for new entries.

Usually signing out, restarting the browser and signing back in helps with Watch List issues or if the Watch button appears only as a text link.

Holding down the shift key and refreshing the page should help with cache issues. Possibly deleting cookies might help.

There should also be an "Add to Watch list" text link in the upper right corner of an item listing, provided it is not a multiple variation listing.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply