Time left not showing properly

I am keeping track of a few items for sale and normally there is a spot where it shows how much time left before the end of the auction. For the last few days it is showing instead "Time Left". I have no idea how to fix this. This is the second time I see this issue happening and the first it just seems to have gone away on it's own...

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Time left not showing properly

I'm in the same boats than you, it's like that since Saturday morning.

First I though it was my browser, but after connecting on multiple one, it's the same everywhere and changing device doesn't do any difference.

By opening the Firefox console I can see there's some error it the code of the website, but nothing that we can do about since it's on the ebay server.

For now the best we can do is hope they see this post and can do something about it, because yes, I can still see the time left properly when I'm on the items page, but having to open all items one by one is really annoying when I could just see everything in one go in "Summary" like it should.

I add a screenshot of the problem and the console. (Note: some elements are in french)

Message 2 of 2
latest reply