What's going on with eBay Canada Post to international not work a lot of the time.. LIKE NOW!

What's going on with eBay Canada Post to international not work a lot of the time.. LIKE NOW!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Are you trying to print a label?
What steps have worked and where did it stop working?

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Is this a RANT or do you have actual information about your issue?!

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Hi, sorry  it is not a rant .. I am very frustrated with eBay / Canada Post to international. it takes all the informanion but will not print me a label.  It says that there is some thing wrong and try later.. I used it a week ago and all was fine. This has been this way since they started doing this on eBay... What do I do?

thanks..

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@loulottshobbytoy wrote:

Hi, sorry  it is not a rant .. I am very frustrated with eBay / Canada Post to international. it takes all the informanion but will not print me a label.  It says that there is some thing wrong and try later.. I used it a week ago and all was fine. This has been this way since they started doing this on eBay... What do I do?

thanks..

@loulottshobbytoy 

Have you included an HS code for your item at the bottom of the customs form? Format needs to be ####.##   .   You have to also accept terms. HS lookup link attached. 

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/information/app/wtz/business/findHsCode?execution=e1s1

Please note. When you fill the country of origin in data entry the system will default back you your province and Canada. (Incorrect as per customs requirements.) This is a known issue that we "hope" eBay is "trying" to fix. For not you can update country in notes field. Not perfect but best we have at the moment.

-Lotz

If, in the past you used Shippo for generating labels the HS code was in a different format. But the system was nice enough to give you an error message asking you to correct. You can also try the bulk label tool. That has recently worked as a workaround when the regular system is grouchy.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Which country are you shipping to, which service are you using and what are the dimensions and the weight?

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Hi, its not working with all your help so to do it at the Post office..

Thank you all,

Lou

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Hi going to Frence I playing card, in bubble mailer weight is 23 gm    21 cm x14 cm X1 cm overall mailer..

Thanks,

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I have said it a million times, I will say it again - Canada Post is not meant for eCommerce. Try a different carrier that has better rates and things like Free Pickup. I use ShippingChimp and it's been a year of no complaints. The best part is the responsive support. They also ship to US and Europe, so I feel when I will expand my business, I'll still choose them. 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@priychakr-18 wrote:

I have said it a million times, I will say it again - Canada Post is not meant for eCommerce. Try a different carrier that has better rates and things like Free Pickup. I use ShippingChimp and it's been a year of no complaints. The best part is the responsive support. They also ship to US and Europe, so I feel when I will expand my business, I'll still choose them. 

@priychakr-18 

There seems to be a little problem with that? Shipping Chimp appears to only have locations in Mississauga, Delta, Calgary and 1 mysterious location in QC. (Montreal?)  Have you been able to ship EVERYWHERE in Canada without issues? Not seeing on their page anything about who they use for deliveries and phone number in TO was leave a message. There was no number found for Calgary.

-Lotz

Message 10 of 10
latest reply