communicating with eBay is sooooo slooow

I am trying to post sales and find that the selling area hangs constantly and so badly that it is almost impossible to type a word without waiting for the server to display the typed character.  My laptop is W7 WiFi and the main PC is W10 direct and we have reasonable DSL commotion speeds.  We stream quite a bit and only have troubles with the eBay site. 

Just wish TurboLister was still usable but I'm playing with uploading from TL and then going to the item and correcting entries.

AND, I'm in Canada and don't seem to have a setting for Good Till Sold.

I miss the old days when practically everything I listed went in days and was so easy to list.

Grrr!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Make sure you have an adblocker in place for eBay, some of those ads grab a lot of bandwidth.

All Buy-It-Now (BIN) listings now have Good-unTil-Canceled (GTC) as the only choice for time length, renewing (and being charged the listing fee) every month until sold or cancelled.  Since GTC is the only choice for BIN, it is no longer an option to pick.

-..-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I was having that problem earlier today too.

But it was on a Board, not the Sell Your Item Advanced form.

For the SYI, I usually type up the description on a desktop text document, add any coding, and then cut and paste into the SYI.

Then I can also keep those descriptions (and pictures) in folders on my desktop as backups.

I'm a block from a high school and posting during school hours can be a tad slow, but right now they are on vacation.

My Mac is about 10 years old, old enough that I have replaced the keyboard because I worse some of the keys right through. My browser is Firefox.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply