the new form listing page etc is very bad

i have been selling for more than 10 years and i dont understand why ebay change their seller hub and listing page, since then, i cant see anything easy like before, i hate it so much than i am quitting ebay for awhile, plus the management payment suck, they get more money fee than paypal, they told you that without paypal we will save money, thats not true, for every sales, you can see that ebay is greedy more than ever........ this platform is losing their best seller, i am going to sell on amazon, anyway amazon its been always better there

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

the new form listing page etc is very bad

I have been selling on Ebay for 20 years, and I also dislike their new page format, but don't give up. Just spend some time going over and clicking on things and see how it works. I am slowly getting used to it. As far as their fee's, they are still competitive, barely. Just make sure to mark up everything by 20% on top of the profit you are expecting to cover all your fees, and enjoy all the free listings!

I have explored many selling venues on the internet over the years, and have had some success on other sites, but not many have the traffic and quick exposure to potential buyers that Ebay offers.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply