I have a basic seller account on eBay and want to upgrade my account how do I do that

sagecanada
Community Member

I have a basic sellers account on eBay and need to move to the business account with monthly payments 

Can I upgrade 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have a basic seller account on eBay and want to upgrade my account how do I do that

Go here:

http://pages.ebay.ca/storefronts/subscriptions.html

The subscription link is at the bottom of the page.

Before you do that though, read the information about fees.

Generally it is not considered a good idea to have a Store unless you have at least 50 unique items to list.

Stores are normally opened by experienced sellers with many items that may be slow moving.

There is no particular price break with Stores-- divide the number of 'free' listings by the monthly payment on the Store. Nor is there any more or less visibility.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Looks like you are dropshipping, from the illiteracy of the text you got from the catalogue and the style of the pictures.

There are a LOT of posts here warning about the pitfalls of dropshipping.

Unless you have the item in hand, do not try to sell it on eBay.

And if the items is actually shipping from China, you have to put that in the description, not Mississaugua. A customer suddenly faced with import charges on his doorstep is not going to be a happy customer.

If I am wrong, rethink your product line. Do you really think someone will buy a food warmer for $40? That is how much your customer will be paying including postage.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply