Talk to you then!
Tyler

Tyler,
eBay
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

July 10 2019 Weekly Session

Unpaid Item Dispute has not closed when the buyer has paid.

This happened many weeks ago...  Dispute eventually closed automatically.... on July 5.

Recent unpaid Item Dispute also did not close when buyer paid....  This is a second time for me.....

Unpaid Item Disputes used to close automatically when the buyer paid.....

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Not super critical. Just strange. My Seller's fees are in real time. Promotional Savings show the last transaction as of June 16th. I monitor to make sure I had not accidentally added any additional features to a listing in error.

-Lotz

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Hi Tyler, I will be closing my store as sales have been lousy & I just lost my dad. I need to take a little break. I canceled my Premium store subscription & it takes affect Aug 1st. But it looks like I have free listings to use up. I have listed some auctions already & I know they just will end after 10 days.  But I still have 1000 fixed price listings to use up. Now with the GTC in affect, will I be able to bulk end all my listings easily before the end of the month?  Also how long will my unsold listings be saved for me? Thanks

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Hi Tyler,

Do you have a tentative date for responses to our questions from the powers that be?

-Lotz

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@cumos55 wrote:

Unpaid Item Dispute has not closed when the buyer has paid.

This happened many weeks ago...  Dispute eventually closed automatically.... on July 5.

Recent unpaid Item Dispute also did not close when buyer paid....  This is a second time for me.....

Unpaid Item Disputes used to close automatically when the buyer paid.....

Hi @cumos55 - there is a known issue impacting this, you're correct that once a buyer pays the Unpaid Item Dispute should close automatically. 

If you'll send me a private message with the item number and the buyer id I'll get it added to the open ticket!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

Not super critical. Just strange. My Seller's fees are in real time. Promotional Savings show the last transaction as of June 16th. I monitor to make sure I had not accidentally added any additional features to a listing in error.

-Lotz

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies - promotional savings usually updates once a month when your invoice runs, with a few exceptions (most commonly listing promos).

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@2nd-time-around-jewelry wrote:

Hi Tyler, I will be closing my store as sales have been lousy & I just lost my dad. I need to take a little break. I canceled my Premium store subscription & it takes affect Aug 1st. But it looks like I have free listings to use up. I have listed some auctions already & I know they just will end after 10 days.  But I still have 1000 fixed price listings to use up. Now with the GTC in affect, will I be able to bulk end all my listings easily before the end of the month?  Also how long will my unsold listings be saved for me? Thanks

I am so sorry to hear about your father @2nd-time-around-jewelry, my condolences there. 

When it comes to your GTC listings, you are able to end them in bulk. From Seller Hub, select the items, then up at the top choose Actions>End. It will take you through the flow and shouldn't give you too much guff. 

Unsold listings will remain in your Seller Hub for up to 90 days, after which they'll disappear.

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

Hi Tyler,

Do you have a tentative date for responses to our questions from the powers that be?

-Lotz

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies - I'm hoping on getting answers this week or next!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Thanks for joining - the chat is closed. See you next week!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 10 of 10
latest reply