May 10 2022 Weekly Session

Hey guys! 

Opening up the chat and we'll begin working on answers tomorrow morning. 

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Just to note the new selling form, which appears to have been designed for phone listing, is horrible terrible no good and very bad for those of us using desktop/laptop computers.

How about making it an option for those who prefer to post with the phone and leave the current Advanced/Business form for the rest of us?

And while you're at it, suggest making listings from new and returning sellers impossible to upload until the seller has a Managed Payment account registered and working.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi Jasmen,

I would like to know more about selling as a registered brand on eBay. Our brand name is registered and trademarked and we would like to trade with the blue verified tick next to our username.

Thanks,

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

Just to note the new selling form, which appears to have been designed for phone listing, is horrible terrible no good and very bad for those of us using desktop/laptop computers.

How about making it an option for those who prefer to post with the phone and leave the current Advanced/Business form for the rest of us?

And while you're at it, suggest making listings from new and returning sellers impossible to upload until the seller has a Managed Payment account registered and working.

Thanks so much for all the great insight @femmefan1946 I'm more than happy to pass it along! 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hey @qplushome I'm working on getting a reply on this one, I'll update you as soon as I know! 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for joining the chat today - it's closed but will return next week!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply