May 1st 2019 Weekly Session

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi everyone - 

Opening the chat up for your questions, feel free to leave them below and I'll work on getting you answers.

As a general note, if you have specific questions or comments regarding today's Seller Update, please leave them in the most appropriate Seller Update thread.

Thanks and see you tomorrow!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I was out of the country when the last Shipping Supplies Coupon became available. and since we can't have the items sent to the US I had to wait until I came back to Canada. I went to use it the other day and the only thing available was packing tape.  Am I doing something wrong or is that really the only item I can get. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thanks, this link works, very strange that the link  they sent me only had one item and when I clicked on what else was available it only showed me packing tape. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The dotCOM supplies shop started using the new Managed Payments.

Which, brilliantly, did not allow Paypal, and anyone who signed up for it was switched away from using Paypal.

Almost all sellers use and trust PP.

Shiny.

So the supplies people had to set up an entirely new shop.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hi @bunbar!

Glad that the link @pjcdn2005 gave got you to the right place! The other thing that I'd suggest is making sure that your 'Ship to' location  in the search results is set to be a Canadian postcode. 

If your default shipping address is a US based ZIP code it will filter out items that won't ship to Canada. A recent example of this with some screenshots of what to look for is here.

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Thanks for joining this week! The chat is now closed. See you on the boards!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 7
latest reply