Canada Post Tracked Packet

I have several small and lighter items to sell. When I figure out shipping with the shipping calculator provided by Ebay, tracked packet is an option. However when I try to create a postage label on Paypal, it does not allow me to do so, and says I have made an invalid choice. Items are going to the US and are less than 500 grams. I want the tracking feature that small packet air does not offer. What am I doing wrong? What are others doing?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It's a long-standing bug. Log out of paypal AND log out of ebay, log back into paypal. Pick Tracked Packet before you pick Small Packets and carry on from there. Your ebay Sales Record is going to say you sent it using some other service, Flat Rate box or whatever, but it will acknowledge the tracking number at least. Annoying but this should work. I keep hoping it will one day be fixed.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

It's a long-standing bug. Log out of paypal AND log out of ebay, log back into paypal. Pick Tracked Packet before you pick Small Packets and carry on from there. Your ebay Sales Record is going to say you sent it using some other service, Flat Rate box or whatever, but it will acknowledge the tracking number at least. Annoying but this should work. I keep hoping it will one day be fixed.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply