Chinapost Tracking won't work!!!!

I ordered an Item last week and the seller said they shipped it out Monday and gave me this tracking number

RA323671356CN

So i tried it on Chinapost ever since Monday and I keep getting

"No Result! Please tracking number is correct, then try again"

It's been almost a week and I asked the seller what postal service they shipped with and I haven't gotten a reply.
(I assume there's no reply because a few days back when I asked about the item the Seller apologized for the late response and that their computer was being fixed so I think their computer may be broken again but I really don't know!!)

I don't know what to do and why won't this tracking number work?!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (31)

Answers (31)

I've been ordering Ebay items from China for more than 10 years now.  Seldom had delivery problems until last year or two.  I bought items with paypal, waited 3 to 4 weeks, and it would arrive.  Problem with (maybe) one in 20 orders.

Now I order items the same way, but half the time nothing arrives.  I contact the seller and he is anxious to give a refund, but I really wanted the item after waiting so long. I am disappointed, and once contacted Ebay about possible mischief of seller.  They get back to me in 3 days telling me they have "good news"...... they're giving me a refund, duh.

I don't want to waste time shopping and giving seller money for an item, but I expect a shipment not a refund 2 months later so often as it happens now.  I suspect the sellers are shipping items only if in stock (or on some other condition), notifying of shipment sent whether it was or not, and then keeping the money for cash flow unless or until the buyer asks for a refund.

I find that Ebay wants as little to do with buyers as they can get away with.  I've had the odd problem before, and when I involved Ebay to help, they always dropped the ball and walked away.  I've lost faith in the system, not so much from sellers but from Ebay.

ZOMBIE THREAD

willyngpsp
Community Member

Try your tracking no. at

http://www.sao.cn/

it works, and it showed all the tracking details.

Community Member

I had the same problem you should try China Courier Service at http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html

awon9973
Community Member

I tried the tracking number you posted in the China Post site. It showed 'Item departed to Canada on Dec. 22, 2011.'

Everything looks fine except the seller took some time to ship your item.

scifan57
Community Member
I can't help you with the tracking number but you are fully covered by PayPal buyer protection if your item doesn't arrive.You have a maximum of 45 days from the time you paid to open an item not received dispute,file no later than day 43 to be safe. Unless the seller can prove delivery by submitting a valid delivery confirmation number to PayPal which shows that the item was successfully delivered,you will receive a full refund of your purchase price. Some sellers are experts at stringing buyers along until the PayPal dispute deadline expires,don't let this happen to you.

...there back!!

ZOMBIES!!!

yeojr
Community Member

If You want my opinion on this issue..

The seller really takes his time in handling your order...

He may be a seller that does not stock the items himself, he a front for another local manufacture.

Theoretically speaking, all packages have to flown into Canada.

The flight time 15 hours, if it a direct flight

Then in Canada, your package takes the route of the regular mail , give or take one week

So there’s a min. of three weeks gone..

The tracking on a purchase that is free , fonrget it … it probably made up by the seller..

But That my opinion

here's what I always say...If you cant want for snail mail then prepare to pay for express shipping i.e FEDEX etc

usually when a custom number (what you are calling the tracking number) starts with the letter R---that means it is Registered

Registered Mail is not online trackable----and to top it off, Registering a package is like putting the brakes on the speed of any package as each time it is handled by anyone, it must be logged in and signed out

I am not buying this. My seller gave me china post tracking RA422375394CN and it was shipped early December. I dont mind waiting but tracking does not work, if I wait 5-6 weeks I will miss the time to place a claim. Seller has not responded to me.

I have bought from Hong Kong sellers, never had an issue. Mainland China =-never had success. China Post tracking is bogus and I am never every buying unless they are in Hong Kong.

The whole tracking quote is a load of charcoal.. i am pretty upset because I have been burned with fake trackings every time from these sellers.. Buy Hong Kong or Japan,. never had issues in my 10 years from ebay sellers located there. Singapore, philipines, never ever recevied items from there also... be wary..

Open the Item Not Received dispute and ask for the correct number. There may be a typo.

Let it ride ,but do not miss the deadlines for closing.

If the item does arrive, you can close the Dispute.

If the item arrives after you have been refunded, you can repay the refund using PP "send money". You cannot ethically keep both the item and the money.

I have bought hundreds of things from china and those tracking numbers almost never work, Also i have always gotten my items within 3 to 6 weeks (never a problem). You will get it i'm sure!

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2011!

This thread needs to be locked!

@moderator25t 

@hyunjaenaru 

FWIW there are sellers in China using Facebook to advertise products and then shipping supposedly using Chinapost tracking. As reported on PayPal these items, when tracked do not show up in any way shape or form. Just a quick search of the vendor name to find if there is or isn't a large quantity of did not receive(s) what I ordered to confirm this. Some of these customers have been waiting in excess of 3 months for delivery. Possibly they are hung up in customs....somewhere....but going by the number of reports for these companies it doesn't sound likely. Will your package show up? Maybe....Maybe not!! Keep your options open for claiming with PayPal.

-Lotz

PS. Was asked by a friend to do some digging and this was what I discovered. The company they were dealing with had 400 + complaints for non delivery with PayPal. Their tracking number (RA....) came up (using a multi-source track engine) as Did not exist, Did not exist, Duplicate Tracking number for months previously etc. Nothing that showed actually IN TRANSIT.

doofky
Community Member

have you got it yet

ZOMBIE POST FROM 2011

The problem with zombie posts is that the information in them may be out of date or incorrect.

Tracking is a Seller Protection.

If your item has not arrived by the last estimated date for delivery, you can open a Dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

You are also covered by Paypal's Buyer Protection and by the chargeback policy of the credit card you use to back your PP account.

Try www.17track.net , most of my parcels from china are sent through there and have a similar tracking number
vanessni-2
Community Member

There are many websites you can go to track your China Post packages, like third party parcel tracking website named Trackingmore and 17track.

When I first joined eBay a few years ago China post and the sellers were very reliable. But lately I'm finding at least 50% of the orders never arrive and I have to put in claims and start all over again trying to buy what I want somewhere else. These Chinese dealers and the junk they peddle just aren't worth the bother anymore. And the tracking is useless.  Essentially all you get is a tracking number which may, or may not, be valid. Buyer Beware when it comes to Chinese products on eBay.

I juat irdered from.china my first time very skeptical since i received the tracking number on the 3rd of September 2017 and still no info
ID18011337667945CN

Maybe the seller is a scammer or a fraud i see alot of sellers with fake reviews.
cloo_2015
Community Member

yes    you  can   tracking  from  this site   china post tracking

everytimes i order from china, i receive the item before the tracking information is updated -_- it sucks but w/e as long as it comes in im happy. i do everything possible to not order from china unless its air shipping instead of by boat, the time for loading/shipping/unloading the boat alone takes about 2-3 weeks

People in a hurry shouldn't order from china. 1 your tracking number will work when used in the right tracking center   china has several hundred courier and mail services .. It also takes almost a week to get through china customs then onto flight then over to Canada through Canada customs another week to 2 weeks then china tracking ends and Canada post don't seem to log tracking info on customs packages from over seas. personally I shop china all the time and have never had an issue  3 to 4 weeks item is usually here 

I ordered a item from Hong Kong and got a tracking number but doesn't work
RC105195187HK.

My pkg. is over due can't get results from the tracking number why?

Good Day! I am having same problem. I tried every carrier in Canada with the trackingnumber that I got which is

RI832480279CN and it cannot be found.  When I used the Chinapost tracking it said Delivery information in Canada.

This has been since JANUARY 21 when I was told it was export customs cleared at Guangzhou transit station. Almost a

month later and I have not received anything. Told because of the Chinese New Year. We don't have it here in Canada. Also

told to check with the Canadian carriers kind of hard to when the tracking number won't work. I have made a claim through

paypal in the resolution center. If you paid through paypal they can help. They are awesome at getting your money back for

the purchase or any other matter. Just keep dates and notes to help with the process. Good Luck

I find if you use the tracking in destination country it has more comprehensive information anyway....

nsamijo
Community Member
Am so disappointed i ordered jumping castle and other items a month ago upto now i haven't received all the tracking numbers given are not working wats wrong on ebay.
Ask a Question