Global shipping program U.S. to Canada.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Global adds about 10 days to the shipping time plus an additional expense. I live in Canada and I'll buy from China before I'll buy from a U.S. dealer using Global! I'll pay duties etc when the item arrives at my door, that's no problem. Regards, Don.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I totally agree with you. It's more of a problem to buyers like us. It should be the old way.The seller ships it ,if the items has duties,so be it and I'm sure it will be less and faster than that PROGRAM.(It another way for them to make money).

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I entirely agree with you. On a $50 item I paid $25 Import fees!!! I have never paid 50% of the value of the item as import duties at the door. Who is pocketing the difference? . It took me three times to realize that I was grossly overcharged. I have learnt my lesson and I will never buy from a seller who only ships with Global.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

ellend17
Community Member

Yes for the price I should have been given overnight delivery instead of the 2 weeks it has taken thus far and still the package has not arrived. I watched it sit in Kentucky for 3 days. This is an awful service and in the future I will stay away from any vendors which choose to use it.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I agree as well. If I am searching on ebay and I see the seller ships by the global shipping program in the search results I don't usually even bother going to the listings. I think US sellers are losing out on a huge amount of sales to Canadian buyers because they use this shipping program. I am betting most of them don't even realize this.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply