I didnt receive the item i open a case and the seller says he will reship only if a close the case

Hi, 

I didnt receive the item so i opened a case and the seller says he will reship only if a close the case. Should i close it or leave it open until he reship? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I didnt receive the item i open a case and the seller says he will reship only if a close the case

NEVER EVER EVER CLOSE A CASE  until the situation is resolved. You are being essentially black mailed into closing it. If you close it , you will have no recourse if your seller doesn't follow through.  Sellers know once a case is closed they are off the hook and you'll be SOL. The seller you are dealing deserve a negative and to be reported to eBay. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Contacting the seller is only the first step. With this message it is time to move on.

Escalate from a dispute to a claim.

The seller must either prove to eBay/PP that you have received the item or refund you.

If he refuses to refund, PP will refund you and go after him for their money.

Do NOT give in to the seller's demand. It is obvious that he is crooked and that he will never refund you.

And yeah, leave the neg now. It may be removed after you get your money, but it will be there for a while.

And more important, leave Detailed Seller Ratings. The normal rating is 5 stars, and sellers are restricted if they drop below 4.3 .

The lowest rating is ONE STAR. No stars is a free pass.

Normally, no one should leave feedback until the dispute is ended, but this seller needs to have the rebuke publicly on record as soon as possible.

"Demands end to dispute before he will refund for non- delivery. Escalated.'

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Oh yeah.

Reship.

There never was an original shipment. And there never will be a re-shipment. The seller is lying. Escalate and get your money back. Only money. No product. Money.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Demand a refund. The seller is not going to reship. Escalate to a claim within the deadline. Leave negative feedback stating the seller tried to string you along past the deadlines.

Is the seller in China? They always lie and say they are going to reship. It's all part of a scam that ebay doesn't really do anything about because they love China.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply