I want to offer free domestic shipping and also free shipping to the USA?

I want to set up FREE shipping to Canada and the USA.  All other places worldwide will have a flat rate of $6.99.

Setting up the domestic shipping was easy (just click "free shipping").  When I attempt to set up free shipping to the USA - it will not let me input 0.00 as the cost.  I keep getting an error message telling me I have to put in a value....so I input .01 cents.

I called ebay support and they told me there was no way to input free shipping to the USA from Canada and that I had to input an amount.  They then told me I could invoice the client in the USA and amend the invoice by the penny.  This is silly!  Now, I do not have the "Free Shipping" banner showing on my item when customers from the US look at it.

It used to work for me - until a couple of days ago when I tried to input worldwide (other than USA and Canada) at $6.99.

Does anyone know how to do this?  I do not believe that we cannot offer "Free Shipping" to any place we want to.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I offer free shipping to US (for some items)

just have to enter 0.00, ....nothing more

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Try tossing your cookies and cleaning your cache.

I also use Free US shipping for my postcards and have had no difficulty entering $0.00 as the US shipping price.

Hmmm- what  shipping service are you specifying? And how about dimensions and weight? Those may be making a difference.

For me, the postcards are going letter rate and even packed are usually under 30 grams. Sometimes nearly 50 grams.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi,

I have had the same problem since we got this new listing template...

I am not good at computers so to the member who said: Try tossing your cookies and cleaning your cache.

How do I do this?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply