SHIPPING DURING COVID LOCKDOWN IN ONTARIO

CAN'T FIND ANTWHERE IF WE CAN SHIP FROM ONTARIO DURING LOCKDOWN THANK YOU

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

@beezer400 wrote:

CAN'T FIND ANTWHERE IF WE CAN SHIP FROM ONTARIO DURING LOCKDOWN THANK YOU

Mail would still be considered an essential service. You can try the link attached to see if your local depot has reduced hours or changed pick up times. If a number is not available you can google your specific depot to get current info. The info for post offices is not always updated immediately.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/fpo/personal/findPostOffice

-Lotz

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Manitoba is on a full "code red" lockdown   ... already for several weeks.

This lockdown is about the same as that to be in place in Ontario.

Some adjustments for Manitoba  have been made ... particularly in relation to "essential services"

I have had no problem with using Canada Post.....  My parcels are delivered to a postal location at a Shopper's Drug Mart.... and the parcels are delivered across Canada without any problems.  I am only selling to Canadian buyers, and may add shipping to US buyers after the end of January 2021.  Selling to US buyers was blocked because of the lack of trust  in the USPS during the election.  Hopefully the US problem will eventually disappear with the new president

The US postal service is in a big "mess".... Pre-Christmas, Covid  and the remnants of the election...... Things should change after the end of January  when certain people will no longer have their level of "power control....."  

Accept the Ontario rules as they relate to the lockdown.  Continue to sell on eBay  and Canada Post will do its job.

The main problem with mail has been the pre-Christmas  level of mail and   the increase in on-line shopping with COVID restrictions for local purchases.   Curbside pickup has become a standard for many businesses.

The pre-Christmas increase in mail will soon be "gone"

When mail is dropped off at the post office,  many parcels  get delivered and returned to Amazon....  That will change with the reduction in an after  Christmas mail level.  This has already changed to some degree before Christmas.

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts