hi, how can I cancel an order

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Click on my ebay at the top of each page and then click on Purchase History on the left side and a list of your purchases will come up.

To the right of each purchase click on the arrow next to More Actions. If you see cancel order then click on that and follow instructions. If cancel order does not show as an option then click on contact seller and then send them a message asking if it is possible to cancel the order.

If you have already paid, it may be too late to cancel.

If you haven't paid the seller may cancel the transaction by filing an unpaid item case.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Click on my ebay at the top of each page and then click on Purchase History on the left side and a list of your purchases will come up.

To the right of each purchase click on the arrow next to More Actions. If you see cancel order then click on that and follow instructions. If cancel order does not show as an option then click on contact seller and then send them a message asking if it is possible to cancel the order.

If you have already paid, it may be too late to cancel.

If you haven't paid the seller may cancel the transaction by filing an unpaid item case.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hello,PJ
Thank you for taking your time to reply my question 🙂 have a great day.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply