My Account was Permanently Banned With Money on Hold and Items Successfully Delivered

My Ebay account was suspended all of a sudden. I started selling with Ebay and sold over $4000 in items. All items have been successfully delivered with tracking numbers added. My account is now suspended permanently ( I had an old account I sold an item on and refunded buyer as item broke. I still had to pay the seller fees even though I refunded the buyer and it went to collections so I was suspended because I had 2 accounts opened).

I dont care that my account was banned I have come to peace with that. What I am worried about is that I had $2500 on hold and items were successfully delivered. How will I get my money when it says payouts are on hold until your suspension is removed? Anyone can help me? Im not getting anywhere with Ebay. Thanks

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

My Account was Permanently Banned With Money on Hold and Items Successfully Delivered

mcrlmn
Community Member

Even the fake Canadian 'Silver' dollars, etc, guys are still selling after being reported last week.

eBay doesn't readily suspend accounts. They want the income generated.

You've had 2 accounts, and both have been suspended permanently/banned.

How about a redo... Why were your accounts suspended permanently or banned?

Buyer protection requires your money be held.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

You have two baseballs up right now. Usually a NARU account also has the listings removed.

When I list something that has bee authenitcated or certified, I normally include a scan of the certifying document. I would suggest that you at least name the certifying organization.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I put the name in the authentication area. This is a different ebay account from the one banned (rep said i can make a new account or use an old one the one i paid up the fees for to keep selling but the account I was getting traction from is forever banned). I dont care its banned i broke their no more than one account rule. I am just worried about all the stuff I shipped out and tracking shows delivered and nobody asked for a refund that $2340 exactly that is now on hold. I finally talked to a rep yesterday that sorta to;ld me I woujld get that money but they cant say when just to watch my email account for more information on a random day. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

The first account is now okay and is useable because I paid their money for an item i broke, refunded buyer 100% but still on the hook for the selling fees. The account that I was having great success with (even being allowed up to $24,000 in items a month or 500 items total whichever is first) is banned forever. Never had an issue except an item that was damaged in the mail. I refuded buyer 100% within 24 hours and fedex said it was their fault and sent me a cheque for the insurance claim. 3 days after that my account was shut down forever. I had $2340 after shipping charges on hold. Items are all delivered and the 30 days is up October 26 and the 29th. I can log into that banned account to see if anyone has an issue but it says my money will be on hold till the suspensuon is lifted but im told suspension will never be lifted the account is dead. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

"Even the fake Canadian 'Silver' dollars, etc, guys are still selling after being reported last week."

...and did you notice eBay removed the topic about it so we could not continue to "discuss" the matter?!

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I dont care its banned i broke their no more than one account rule.

This is one of my four active (and three inactive) selling accounts.

I finally talked to a rep yesterday

The phone reps don't work for eBay. They are subcontractors working out of a company in Utah and have little or no authority,

You need the eBay employees on social media.

https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness/ — Message button in upper right on landing page.
https://twitter.com/askebay?lang=en
https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support/m-p/32016431#M1783851 -> Automated Assistant, type AGENT -> enter. You will then get more options.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

because I paid their money for an item i broke, refunded buyer 100% but still on the hook for the selling fees.

The fees come out of the Held funds before they are transferred to your checking account.

The problem here is that you (properly ) cancelled as Out Of Stock, which eBay is very strict about. You also got a Defect for the OOS cancellation.  I don't think this is fair or reasonable either.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I did notice the topic had been removed a few hours later by you know who.

I started typing a new thread about it's removal, but cancelled, thinking, "What's the point?"

Message 9 of 9
latest reply