Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Someonestolemymoney

Can any people help me with this cuz I spent 400$ on a thing
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Someonestolemymoney

I checked the name you posted and their account is still active on eBay. It has not been deleted.

They are a USA seller and have been on eBay since 2012.

Did you click on the eBay Help button at the top of this page ?

How long has it been since you made your purchase ?

eBay offers 30 days of protection from time of promised delivery if you paid via ebay.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Someonestolemymoney

eBay guarantees to refund anyone money for an Item Not Received, whether the seller is active or not if you pay for it and don't receive it you will be refunded as long as it's within the allotted time and you follow the steps to open up a case (I did not receive my item.) 

As ypdc_dennis has said the time is 30 days from estimated delivery. Is it possible this seller has blocked you and not actually deleted his account?

We need a little more details (time frame, have you repeatedly tried to contact him, etc.)

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Someonestolemymoney

https://www.ebay.ca/help/buying/returns-items-not-received-refunds-buyers/get-help-item-hasnt-arrive...

4 min article

Get help with an item that hasn't arrived

If the estimated delivery date for your order has passed and your item hasn't arrived, you can let the seller know by reporting that you didn't receive it.

Are you a seller looking to help a buyer with an item that hasn't arrived? Read our article on responding to an item not received case

First check the delivery information, and if the expected delivery date has passed, let the seller know that it hasn't arrived. If the seller doesn't respond or if they can't resolve the problem, you may be eligible for eBay Money Back Guarantee.

Check your item's delivery information

Your item may still be in transit. Find the item in your Purchases to see the expected delivery date, the address it's being shipped to, and the latest tracking updates.

Check delivery information

What to do if you provided an incorrect shipping address

Report that your item hasn't arrived

You have up to 30 calendar days after the estimated delivery date has passed to report that an item hasn't arrived.

The seller should respond within 3 business days to provide a delivery update, offer a replacement, or give you a refund. If you're getting a refund, it will go back to your original payment method. Refunds are typically available within 3-5 business days.

Report an item you didn't receive

How to report an item that hasn't arrived through My eBay

What to do if you've only received some of the items you've purchased

Ask eBay to step in and help

If the seller hasn't responded, or hasn't provided a resolution after 3 business days, you can ask us to step in. You have up to 21 business days from when you opened the original request.

Learn more about asking eBay to step in and help.

If your order arrives after you've reported it

If your item arrives, you can close your request. This lets the seller know that the issue is resolved.

If there's a problem with the item or you want to return it, you'll need to close your item not received request, and open a return request instead.

If you had already received a refund, get in touch with the seller about what to do next. For example, you could:

• Send the item back and keep the refund
  • Keep the item and arrange to reimburse the seller

How to close your request

You won't be able to re-open the request or case once it's closed.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply