15% off on purchases. Ends 2a.m. ET

Some limitations...please read.

How to redeem your Coupon:

1.Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).

2.Pay for your item by 2:00 AM Eastern Time on July 12, 2018

3.Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PRIMOSALE

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is a 15% discount, valid from 8:00 AM ET July 11, 2018 until 2:00 AM ET on July 12, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible item(s) of US $25 or more and will be capped at a value of US $100. Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States or Canada are eligible for the Coupon. Eligible items exclude items from the Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Video Games & Consoles, Consumer Electronics, Cameras & Photo, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to Canadian and U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

15% off on purchases. Ends 2a.m. ET

Real Estate?

Hmmm -- got my income tax rebate yesterday and I've been thinking of investing in an income property.

And 15% off?

Sweet!

So I Searched.

Vancouver Condo.

And got this.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Vancouver-Cat-Tree-Condo-70-Littlewhiskers/263177724733?hash=item3d469d633d:...

My dream of a real estate empire are dashed.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply