29 Warnings For Selling Off Of E-Bay For the Same Item

Yesterday I received 20 warnings for selling off of E-Bay and today I received 29 more warnings  all for the same item which was a BIN. This the first time I ever received  a warning for selling off line. It must be another glitch in the system.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

izzame
Community Member
I think maybe the "system" has gone haywire (maybe because of yesterdays CEO news) According to ebay this morning I now live in Australia and on the "my ebay page" it's missing all the headings
I wish moving was really that easy, no packing, no planning, go to bed, wake up in the same house, same location but according to ebay a different country ... only on ebay and I'm still trying to wrap my head around how they can collect fees on shipping ... mind blowing
Looks like this is a great day to not be on ebay
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @lukey9 - thanks for letting me know what happened - definitely not intended to inundate you with the same message so many times! 

@lotzofuniquegoodies has been reporting some weird issues with eBay messaging lately too (mostly severe lag in promotion emails).

I'm not tech-y enough to know if these two types of issues are related, but I'm getting them both reported. Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for the Update.

Lorrie

Message 4 of 4
latest reply