Any Canadian Seller on Managed Payment - Sales Report

I am not on MP yet, but I have been trying to get information from any Canadian who is now live on MP as to what the sales report results look like.
I had one friend run their sales report (2 sales), and it did NOT break out the HST/GST fee charge on the FVF in a separate column. You could only see it on their Financial view which was not downloadable.
Those of us registered as a Business with an HST/GST number NEED the taxes broken out to claim.
Pre-MP, it is easy to capture off the monthly invoice in one line.
Can anyone comment if there is a way to capture it on a downloadable report under MP?
PS - I did see that your TRS discount is now applicable to the shipping amount. So one bonus.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@mandicrafts wrote:

PS - I did see that your TRS discount is now applicable to the shipping amount. So one bonus.

I'm on the list but not "in" yet so I can't say what the reports are like.

I'm glad to see someone post about the TRS discount applying to shipping fvf. Everybody seems to want to only concentrate on the things that NIGHT make MP slightly more expensive while ignoring all the things that can make it slightly less expensive.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Generated a downloadable report just now, and I can share with you that the columns are as follows:

Transaction Date

Type (e.g., Order, Refund)

Sales Record

Number Order

Number Legacy

Order ID

Buyer Username

Net amount

Transaction Currency

Payout Date

Payout ID

Payout Method

Payout Status

Reason

Item Id

Transaction Id

Quantity

Item Subtotal

Shipping Cost

Seller Collected Tax

Seller-specified GST rate

Pay From Entity

Final Value Fee Fixed

Final Value Fee Variable

Very High "Item not as described" Fee

Below Standard Performance Fee

International Fee

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply