Any way to get MORE than 500 free listings per month?

I get 250 in both my store and auction. But I have a ton of hockey cards to sell, ASAP. Would love to see if there is a way to get more free listings per month? Also did there used to be special PROMOS every so often giving sellers free listings?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@hockey-card-inserts 

Other possible ways to list would be in creating listings with larger lots of similar items or using  variations. Help link attached.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/creating-listings-variations?id...

-Lotz

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@hockey-card-inserts wrote:

I get 250 in both my store and auction. But I have a ton of hockey cards to sell, ASAP.

List another 500 on ebay.com

As a Canadian seller you get the same amount of free listings on both the .ca and .com sites. Switch to ebay.com to start listing there. Listings on .CA and .COM can not be directly transfered between the sites because of differences (major differences are the shipping section, and ebay.ca is Cdn$ and ebay.com is US$).

On .com you have to use flat rate shipping (since Canada Post is not an option for calculated), so best used for stuff that does not need to be sent as a parcel.

Listings on .com assume you are in the US, so "domestic" shipping is your cost to mail to the USA. Under International you have to select Canada to set a shipping rate for Canada.  Select generic shipping choices (like Economy International Shipping).

Make sure you have set up PayPal to accept US$ into a US balance, rather than automatic conversion to your Cdn$ balance. Then you can convert or spend the US$ as you require.

-..-

Message 3 of 3
latest reply