Anyone else?

When going to print labels right now, only the buyers address is carrying over into the information sections of PayPal labels.

No shipping service & no item info that is usually auto-filled is completing.

Also, after filling everything out manually, printing the label and then clicking "return to eBay", it constantly is making me sign into eBay.com which I don't use. All my items are made on .ca

Anyone else experiencing something like this?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Anyone else?

i can no longer print shipping labells by going to paypal from ebay,for some strange reason when ebay and pay pal spit the information pay pal had dissapeared,to print my shipping labels i hve to log into pay pal,go to the transaction you want to print the shipping label ,otherwise you have to fill in all the information manually ,not sure what paypals problem is

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Anyone else?

@aubreyclay56 wrote:

i can no longer print shipping labells by going to paypal from ebay,for some strange reason when ebay and pay pal spit the information pay pal had dissapeared,to print my shipping labels i hve to log into pay pal,go to the transaction you want to print the shipping label ,otherwise you have to fill in all the information manually ,not sure what paypals problem is

I'm used to filling out the dimensions & weight on one page. Then item weight, Country of Origin, HS code & Item Category information on the 2nd page.

Never before have I had to fill out the "Service Type" on page one & then "Description", "Quantity" & "Item Weight" on the 2nd page.

That info before today, always auto filled with the sold info from eBay.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Anyone else?

Can't print labels from PP for couple of weeks now. Called paypal IT several times, they said there is problems with Canada Post, they also filed my info, but no improvement so far.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Anyone else?

@bestchoicebrand wrote:

Can't print labels from PP for couple of weeks now. Called paypal IT several times, they said there is problems with Canada Post, they also filed my info, but no improvement so far.

I've had no problems printing labels.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Anyone else?

I rarely use PP labels -- having a stamp dealer in the family makes the choice easy-- but when I do, I always use the REPRINT LABEL,  which is a blue link on the left near the bottom of a paragraph of boilerplate.

I've been doing this for years. Might have something to do with using Apple machines.

Anyway, you won't be worse off for trying that.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Anyone else?

I normally go right to Paypal and print labels and it's been working fine but I just tried it using the ebay print label link and it is just filling in the name and address info..there is no item info at all.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Anyone else?

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

I normally go right to Paypal and print labels and it's been working fine but I just tried it using the ebay print label link and it is just filling in the name and address info..there is no item info at all.

Exactly! Either they changed something or something is broken.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Anyone else?

Yes and yes. The item size and weight (I use calculated postage) disappeared about a week ago. As well as the Shipping Service in paypal's drop-down menu. I always go straight to paypal now to purchase postage, the link from ebay stopped working ages ago but it did still contain the parcel details until recently. 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Anyone else?

@mjwl2006 wrote:

Yes and yes. The item size and weight (I use calculated postage) disappeared about a week ago. As well as the Shipping Service in paypal's drop-down menu. I always go straight to paypal now to purchase postage, the link from ebay stopped working ages ago but it did still contain the parcel details until recently. 

I must've been special then because everything on mine worked up until yesterday.

I also find it odd that it keeps trying to bring me back to .com...

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Anyone else?

It is weird. But then maybe your sale was made by a buyer on dotcom as opposed to ebay.ca? 

My links to paypal from ebay stopped working months and months ago.

The thing you describe with there being no data on the item in the shipping section is new to me. It started only this week. Maybe last weekend.

But then again maybe it is specific to something more along the lines of where the sale took place. All my items this week have been bought by Americans so I would assume they were coming at it from ebay.com. So, who knows. One of many variables. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply