Bulk Listing using a CSV

Hello, I am trying to bulk list some sports cards, using a CSV template I downloaded from the site.

I think I have all my info in the proper rows and columns, but when I try to upload it I am currently getting error 37. "Error - Input data for tag <Item.ShippingDetails> is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation.|Item.ShippingDetails|"

I don't have a column for Shipping Detail, so I'm not sure where to start. I am trying to use Canada Post to ship from Edmonton.  My shipping type is "FLAT". ShippingService-1:Option is "Letter". And ShippingService-1:Cost is "3". Location is set to "Edmonton,AB", maybe it should be my postal code?

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Bulk Listing using a CSV

I figured out a few things since my original post.

The American CSV (from the card comany) and the Canadian CSV (from eBay) don't fully interchange. They can use "plain words" for some of their input. Such as ConditionID and Card Condition, whereas we have to use codes, like 4000 and 400010.

Most of the shipping columns aren't used, as my business policies override them anyways.

I saved the columns that I know I need in order to make it work, and will use them  moving forward. I've got 120 items listed now, doing it this way.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Bulk Listing using a CSV

I'm having the exact same problem but so far having no luck trying to figure it out, could you please post a sample of an import that works for you?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply