CANADA POST is officially a Nightmare!

ATTENTION CANADIAN SELLERS!

Here is testimony to our new postal services in Canada! What a NIGHTMARE!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/canada-post-richmond-plant-causing-major-mail-delays-...

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I shipped my items by XpressPost with a on-time guarantee 1-2 business days and all (I mean ALL!!) have arrived and past the on-time guarantee and of course I filed for a claim to get the refund for all of my "late delivery".  I am making $$$ that way, thanks to this insane so-called technology at the new plant!! 

What I mean about making $$$, I sold my items at good huge profits and plus getting the shipping costs back due to late delivery.  NO wonder Canada Post continues to lose more $$$.  Fire those who develop this system at the new plant!!  Good riddance to Canada Post!!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Well if you believe Union "testimony".........

I have no doubt there are some teething problems as it's been open only a few months.

I've actually had two packages come through there recently from the USA the most recent was in and out in just over 3 hours, faster than the 5 hours it spent in Customs.

The last package that I shipped that went through Richmond was in and out in just over 2 hours.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

What I know is that a package returned a week ago has stab marks on it.....

That is 'testimony' and I wouldn't be so quick to give great raves here....glad your getting your mail, but those of us affected at a different location in the country, then I would say it is what it is.........

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

That is sensationalist "reporting", with, unauthorized sources saying unauthorized things about anecdotal third hand stories. That is worthless and inflammatory.

I will take the story to the bank like a third party, post dated, out of country, foreign currency, money order.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

What you keep forgetting is that even if you change the whole operation protocol and mandate, you are still working with the same dull witted employees as before. No matter what you do to add improvements to the system, unless you get the people responsible for the poor service to change, you will still wind up with the same Canada Post. The United States postal service tried the same thing 10 years ago and look what happened to them. Overpaid, uninterested employees who wouldn't make a go of it. Does it really cost $40 to ship a book from California to Toronto? Don't give me the cost of transportation and food for the donkey **bleep**.....it's the wages and benefits that kill postal services. I have given up on online selling. I sell local with pickup if you want it but delivering it with anyone is just too expensive and a pain to do.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Every single person I have dealt with has been of the highest quality of individual. Far better of a person than most of society. far better than their average customer.
Photobucket
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

How to tell if someone is overpaid:

He earns more than you.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply