Can't add photos to listings

Been over a week when i open a draft or revise a listing, the photos part doesnt show up. I need to spam refresh the page until it show. It's like it doesnt properly load the page. Anyone else experiencing this or my computer is dying? It's really a mess and a huge waste of my time when i have a bunch of listing to create. Been only trouble for me since they updated the listing tool, not the first time i meet similar problems. 

Photos glitch.PNG

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Have you tried opening it in a private window? That should disable most addons and pull a fresh copy of all eBay files every time you open it.

I know Chrome can do weird things at times after Norton does a sweep and clears temporary internet files too, much like what you're describing.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

-If you never restart your computer, do a complete restart of your computer. (Hold down shift when shutting down on Windows). See if that fixes the issue.

-Delete cookies.

-Disable add ons. 

-Sign in and out of eBay.

-Try a different browser. 

-Create a fresh new listing. Could it be the draft is the problem? If the new listing shows the pictures and the draft doesn't, there must be an issue on eBay's end with the draft.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply