Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

33nhl
Community Member

Just got email on this new idea by Ebay to offer with in Canada cheap tracking with Canada Post

3 questions i have

1) How many sellers will use it

2) How many buyers will pay say $10.00 shipping cause online it shows as estimate the cost then need to add tax and possibly fule surchage and the fees Ebay will collect so on a $5.00 item what buyer will pay $10.00 for shipping.

3) Do you find a concern with Ebays printing labels that it has too much information, for starters the EBAY logol that in my opioni just sends message to scammer that the package is from Ebay thus gives bigger chance of being stolen, or even if the shipping lable has info thats its from a certain seller or store or it has on it description of what is inside, that to me is just a cocern to give more info to thiefs to steal package.

Over all though what buyer is going to pay $10.00 shipping for $3.00 item unless Ebay went crazy and made it rule point blank that all items no matter waht value would require the tracking or no purchase no sale but Ebay would not do that cause less sales less $$$ it makes as it has shown so far this year its down 4% in fees collected and over all sales are down and possibly continue for rest of the year.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0