Canada post website side parcel tracking down .

Not seeing much of this just spent an hour at the post office trying to figure out what was going on . Called someone on Saturday because the label I created did not say it's standard " shipping label has been created " it is just saying this number is unavailable click here to find out why the person on the phone said it was in their system... While I was at Canada post location someone else had come back and asked why their item was not scanned in .. The clerk called canada post and they told her it was shipped on their side but once they went to website it says tracking is not available . Have confirmed many complaints of this today and the person on the phone from Canada post told the clerk and it was just a backlog and it should be updated by 7 I've experienced the current issue since Saturday .

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This is a parcel that you sent out? What shipping method did you use and where was the parcel going to?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Expedited Canada like I do every day . Tracking + signature . If you try to look up the tracking numbers on Canada post website it says invalid tracking number . If you call and ask support to look they say the number is in their system .

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Currently working for me.

Expedited parcel mailed today, bought through Canada Post's SnapShip, shows in the system as being dropped off at the postal outlet this afternoon.

The computer system was slow when I got it scanned, so there may be computer processing issues.

-..-

Message 4 of 4
latest reply