Case disapear from seller's hub

Is there any way to see open cases easily? I did read a story a few weeks ago where a seller basically forgot to accept return, only answered with message, and lost his case. I see why now. It was on my overview, i only answered to the case by a message, and the case disapeared from my main page. It's still open i did not resolve it yet. But i now need to dig in to my orders, and go to my requests and disputes bar to see it. 

We see literally everything from orders on our overview, except the requests and disputes section. Don't it should be there? That's an highly important section. We should be able to see how much time left we have to solve it and everything. Why open cases arent there and easily shown!? 

Capture - Copie.PNG

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@rocketscollectibles wrote:

Is there any way to see open cases easily? I did read a story a few weeks ago where a seller basically forgot to accept return, only answered with message, and lost his case. I see why now. It was on my overview, i only answered to the case by a message, and the case disapeared from my main page. It's still open i did not resolve it yet. But i now need to dig in to my orders, and go to my requests and disputes bar to see it. 

We see literally everything from orders on our overview, except the requests and disputes section. Don't it should be there? That's an highly important section. We should be able to see how much time left we have to solve it and everything. Why open cases arent there and easily shown!? 

Capture - Copie.PNG

@rocketscollectibles 

You should be able to access from your seller performance screen. Will have a full history. Click on cases. 

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1684105049989.png

-Lotz

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

This is what i meant. We need to dig to see them. Here what you suggest is into performance > seller level > cases without resoultion > see cases. We can see them quicker by going into orders > requests and disputes. But it's still digging. We should have open cases on our overview, visible as all the other infos. Being aware of open cases and when it will be automatically closed, its in the most important infos. Cases are visible when they are opened, but if you answer with a message, they disapear from the overview, even they are still open. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@rocketscollectibles wrote:

This is what i meant. We need to dig to see them. Here what you suggest is into performance > seller level > cases without resoultion > see cases. We can see them quicker by going into orders > requests and disputes. But it's still digging. We should have open cases on our overview, visible as all the other infos. Being aware of open cases and when it will be automatically closed, its in the most important infos. Cases are visible when they are opened, but if you answer with a message, they disapear from the overview, even they are still open. 

@rocketscollectibles 

Only reason I am bit more aware of using that screen was I checked once and there was a case that ebay INR that should have been resolved. Ebay said it would take 24 hours to close but meantime it never did. I used the chat feature and ebay was able to resolved almost  immediately because tracking could confirm it had been delivered. 

Like i often have posted very little within ebay is real time. More like tape delay or you have to remember to remind them to complete what they said (promised) they were going to do.

-Lotz

-Lotz

Message 4 of 4
latest reply