FVF Promo Save 40% March 8 - 13 Auctions below $5. US site only by invitation

I will post the link with details shortly

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Yet another promo that I'm either not invited to or one that is of no use to me on ebay.ca. Jeepers.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

A start price of less than $5.00.... and no reserve.

Suicide.....

I sold a two volume set of book for $195 Canadian dollars.... fixed price sale.  

A seller listed the same set at auction with a start price of $40 US and it sold for this $40 price.

Another seller started an auction for  the same set at $10 ... and it did not sell.

A unique pair of books that will sell best at fixed price..,  $195.

Now I have to wait for these low prices to disappear and not show on eBay... Another two volume set is ready to sell.... ready to go 

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

wow they are really topping up the usa sellers.. are they struggling as well..

Where are the Canada Promos...or is it not in the budget..

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@esclyons wrote:

wow they are really topping up the usa sellers.. are they struggling as well..

Where are the Canada Promos...or is it not in the budget..

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/ebay-CA-listing-promo-500-free-auctions-March-generic/m-p...

I say ebay is trying keep numbers up in select areas (in this case auctions).

-..-

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Not invited... although it's not a thing as starting at only $5 is a killing move as other have said. A good way to loose money.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Unless your items are worth $5 or less which many on Ebay are!

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I have approximately 494 auction listings as per my store subscription that go unused each month. 

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Right now, I am fixing all my image problems Auctiva caused and once done, I will have about 1100 total listings ready. Once my store gets downgraded at the end of the month, I will have enough to list and have many more to add.

I will also add more to both of my websites as Ebay is becoming an expensive and problematic site. I am in the process of migrating both sites to a new hosting company as well.

I will also be listing on another site where I can list as much as I want and no listing fees. Their FVF,s are comparable to Ebay with a store for what I sell, they are a collectible site, and don't charge FVF on shipping which is getting very expensive for Canadians.

Once TL is shut down, it will be a bigger headache for a lot of people that use it. I have tried to make the change as I go along and it has taken me almost 6 weeks to fix all the images 1 listing at a time.

The joys of on line selling are not as enjoyable as they used to be. Also had a lot of issues with these boards this morning.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it but it is not working no matter how I followed the instructions but no luck.  It seems that the eBay system is wacko lately.  A few minutes ago they send me 5,000 free listings promo on com and then it disappeared even I have the proof on my eBay before it disappeared and I called eBay but no luck!  Now I am seeing that eBay is starting to be wacko lately.  Too much time on their hands doing nothing?  Eh.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

How do you know it is not working?  Have you listed something under the promo and sold it?  The counter won't show until an item has been sold.  That's how the other fvf promos have worked....I'm assuming this is the same.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply