Free shipping Tuesady extended to Nov 7

tobyshitzu
Community Member

To make up for the glitches some had Tuesday they have added another free shipping Tuesday On Nov 7

I only managed to send 2 domestic parcels with the first 5 weeks and wasted the other 3 on lettermail

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@tobysh-tzu wrote:

To make up for the glitches some had Tuesday they have added another free shipping Tuesday On Nov 7

I only managed to send 2 domestic parcels with the first 5 weeks and wasted the other 3 on lettermail

Thanks for the update.

I managed 3 oversize lettermail upgrades and got 2 very nice feedbacks for that on the river -- so not totally wasted.

Plus I printed a free parcel label on the 31st for a package which may or may not get shipped to a friend.

All my October parcel sales to Canada came on Wednesday or Thursday (outside my shipping time frame to use the offer).

-..-

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

This promo did not work for us again today (november 7). Same thing as last week, just would not work, said it was already used or had expired..

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Worked for me.

It was kinda wasted though.  I could have sent it by letter mail for $1.80.

What I found odd was that even after entering the promo code and having it set the cost to $0.00, they still demand that you enter your CC info.  Just another example of the brain-dead programmers at Canada Post.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@a52split wrote:

Worked for me.

It was kinda wasted though.  I could have sent it by letter mail for $1.80.

What I found odd was that even after entering the promo code and having it set the cost to $0.00, they still demand that you enter your CC info.  Just another example of the brain-dead programmers at Canada Post.

Not really brain dead when "free" is not the usual.  Skipping that when "free" could cause more problems (on top of the ones they had last month), so KISS is the proper method.

Plus the Canada Post bean counters wants a credit card to cover charges if the shipper is providing misinformation about the shipment (like over the 5kg "free" weight limit).

-..-

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@maximus7001 wrote:

This promo did not work for us again today (november 7). Same thing as last week, just would not work, said it was already used or had expired..

Some stumbling blocks:

Tuesday local time (whichever time zone Canada Post thinks you are located).

For Solutions for Small Business (Venture One) members without a commercial contract.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply